Sunday, July 12, 2015

June

I am playing catch up here with the blog!  Summer is in full swing and I am solar powered.  June days were busy with the end of school, camping, company, a birthday, gardening, book reading.....  On the go all the time.  I am not even sure how it is already the middle of July.  Can I rewind part of the summer, please?


Kindergarten graduation!  Onwards to grade 1.

Proud of the littlest Went.

We had a going away party for two families who are leaving Faro.  Sad!

Birthday party for Hunter!  The kid is 8!

Emma the camping dog.

Riding the ferry in Dawson City.

We had a great visit with Nanny and Poppy!  We toured them all around the Yukon.

Happy readers in the camper.

So serious!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Awwww..been looking for you!! You all look so fabulous! Glad to hear you've been camping and busy...has it been awfully smoky your way?

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

YES! Horrible smoke at times! The rain lately has taken it down. It was so bad some days it made my eyes burn.

I hope you are having a fantastic summer!!

Dawn said...

Smoky here too. Just got some rain that cleared it up. I think your summer looks like more fun than mine has been so far though.

Solange said...

Your kids is always happy.. it is great to see your kids that way..

Reciale said...

Indeed Solange!